You are here
FX Product Expert (9 months contract)
- Directly report to Head of Global FX
- Initiate FX activity in a global project
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing and listed, global bank. Rapidly expanding at the moment, they are now looking for a Sales Support Analyst to join their team.
Supporting the bank's launch of new online solutions, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that the bank's newly launched online solutions caters for large volume of FX transactions
- Provide strategic advice and vision for Global FX development trends
- Work with programmers and IT to assist with system integration, data migration
- Ensure that FX projects are delivered on time, impactful and meet proposed initiatives
- Offer training to FX business users to assist with the transition
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Have a minimum of 10 years of Banking experience, preferably wealth management and securities.
- Familiar with FX, global FX transactions, Operations procedures, Client-RM experience, front office sales process is preferred
- Sound knowledge of FX business is a must
To apply, please click on the apply button and submit your CV in word format.
Please do not apply through linkedin.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.