You are here
Funds Paralegal - International Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international law firm advising various corporates, financial and private clients around the world.
- Responding to client enquiries of incorporating companies and trusts
- Preparing formation documents
- Drafting agreements, minutes and documents based on firm precedents
- Liaising with the corporate administration team for necessary filings/registration
- Preparing legal opinions with help of lawyers
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years transactional (corporate/ finance/ funds) experience with law firm.
- Ability to work quickly and independently if necessary
- Flexible and willing to learn and self-motivated
- Fluent in spoken and written of English and Chinese
What's on Offer
This is a valuable opportunity if you are interested in gaining more exposure to funds work (which is an increasingly high in demand practice area!)