You are here
This position is now filled
- Fund Manager who are familar with H & A shares
- Deep dive and bottom up investment style
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest equity asset manager in China with their headquarter in Shanghai and other branches across China. Their investment style is fundamental driven, as they employ in-depth, bottom-up research to identify Chinese enterprises with growth and value opportunities.
Be able to conduct investment analysis independently and responsible for portfolio allocation and stock pickings.
- Identify potential investment opportunities and work directly with CIO for portfolio updates and strategic planning
- Participate in the development of investment strategies and the formulation of investment portfolio
- Reporting periodically the investment activities to the management and investors
The Successful Applicant
This is a position which requires Strong analytical and portfolio management skills, coupled with good interpersonal and presentation skills. You will also be a good team player who innovates and looks for new solutions to existing problems.
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting
- At least 5 years solid equity portfolio management experiences in Hong Kong and China market
- Deep understanding of various industries and able to conduct deep-dive research and lead the team
- Excellent Mandarin and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as an Assistant Fund Manager
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious junior PM who has been using the bottom up and deep dive approach with good understanding with various sectors to move into a relatively independent role to develop his / her career at a well-established Asset Management house.