You are here
Fund Accountant Assistant - Fund Admin Provider
- Attractive remuneration package
- Promising career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a European based growing Company that focus in Private Equity Funds in Hong Kong. They are an expanding company in Hong Kong and is currently looking for Senior Fund Accountant / Fund Accountant to expand their Fund Accounting team.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Report directly to Assistant Manager;
- Perform anti-money laundering procedures, know-Your-Client procedures and subscription application;
- Handle accounting functions for private equity funds clients;
- Handle full set of accounts, month end reporting, accounting schedules, and accounts reconciliations;
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with the banks, client and other colleagues;
- Perform any ad-hot task assigned by Management.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant:
To be qualified for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- Degree holder (Accounting, Finance, Economics) & CPA student or CPA qualified
- 1-3years of working experiences in Private Equity Fund OR Financial Services Industry Audit;
- Candidate with Investran software experience will be preferred.
- Familiar with Financial statement preparing and IFRS and US GAAP standards.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate at both spoken and written in English Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Optimistic, self-driven, detail-oriented mindset and attitude;
- With strong ownership of tasks and adequate MS Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Work life balance!
- Stable working hours - Mon to Fri
- Attractive Salary
- Attractive Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Bank Holidays
- Convenience Location - Central district
- Small team based, close and flat culture
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career path in a European based Private Equity Fund Administration Provider.