You are here
Front Office Developer - C# Global Hedgefund - HKD$35k-$45k
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
A Top 3 Global APAC Hedgefund with offices in Americas and APAC. Very large AUM and 800+ global colleagues.
Develop solutions to provide customized financial reporting and analysis tools for Compliance and Front Office teams.
- Capable of making independent decisions while mitigating risk
- Understand and own technology aspects of the firm's primary Front Office & Compliance systems
- Maintain the efficiency and upkeep of Compliance & Front Office related systems
- Generate ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis for users to reflect market events
- Participate in design/planning of existing product enhancements and development of new products in web, standalone window application and mobile application
- Work with Quality Assurance and Senior Developers to ensure software builds meet system, functional, and performance requirements while adhering to corporate polices
- Diagnose and fix application issues
Ideally this person must have a strong understanding of market structure and trading systems in domestic and international markets.
The Successful Applicant
- Ongoing design, development and maintenance of existing and new Compliance and Front Office applications systems
- Ability to communicate via producing documentation at all levels, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating systems knowledge with technology skills
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in supervising and executing all phases of the SDLC life cycle and testing methodologies
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and a strong team player
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in complex environments.
- Strong C# programming experience is required
- Strong object oriented programming is required
- Strong HTML5 , JQuery, AngularJS, and .Net WebAPI experience are required
- Strong SQL development is required
- Good experience building connected, service-oriented applications is required
- Multi-threaded programming is a plus
- Knowledge in exterprise messaging middleware is a plus
- Good sense of GUI design is a plus
- Experience in market data processing (e.g. Bloomberg API) is a plus
- Familiar with US and International Equity markets.
- Able to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Understanding of regulatory compliance for financial services is a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary offer, global exposure, fantastic employee benefits, and many more.