You are here
FP&A Manager (Japanese language required)
- F500 Enterprise
- Japanese Speakers Wanted
About Our Client
Headquartered in Guangdong, our client is a global leader in the broad category of Home Appliances business. Established in 1968, it has been growing consistently for nearly 50 years. Its global turnover approached USD $23B in 2015, stands as the world's 3rd largest Home Appliance manufacturer with over 120,000 employees worldwide. Recently, our client successfully acquired a Japanese enterprise and they are now expanding the FP&A team in their International Business Division, and seeking a high calibre to drive strategy, growth and profitability for the Group.
1. Analyze regional financial targets and help manage the annual budgeting process
2. Track regional P&L results and operational metrics management, and provide guidance to business teams for monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI achievement.
3. Analyze operational performance and drive for continuous improvements
4. Improve financial structure and prepare analysis of full cost, sales target, pricing, sales order and P&L management.
5. Review sales performance by product family and sales channel; perform gross margin analysis;
6. Competitors performance and market-share analysis as needed
7. Marketing investment and expenses analysis
8. Variance analysis on various financial and operational measurements, such as P&L, DIO, inventory turn, A/R, commissions and rebates;
9. Income statement Plan accuracy against Actual monthly analysis.
The Successful Applicant
Experience & Background
1. Typically10+years of experience as a financial analyst or 2+ years of experience as a finance manager
2. Proficient knowledge of office productivity software(e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Degree and Language
1. First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
2. Fluent English and Japanese skills (speaking, reading and writing) are required.
1. Highly ethical and can handle confidential information
2. Superior leadership and teamwork skills
3. Proactive self-starter with the ability to handle complex issues on a routine basis and drive results
4. Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
5. Superior analytical, trouble shooting, and problem solving skills
6. Superior business application skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Database query and management, etc.)
7. Superior communication and influencing skills
8. Excellent project management skills
9. Leverage available tools and technology to improve financial process effectiveness
10. Attention to details
11. Flexible and adaptable to meet business needs
What's on Offer
Free meal, housing allowance are fully provided;
High competitive package.