You are here
FP&A - International Reinsurance Company
- Promising Career
- Stable Work Environment
About Our Client
A reputable international reinsurance company is looking for an outstanding candidate to join their FP&A team due to business expansion. They are sizeable with great market share.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for -
Assist on revenue planning & business development initiatives
Performed market, industry, economic, regulatory, and other researches to establish planning assumptions
Constructed financial models to evaluate potential business expansion via organic and inorganic growth
- Performed ad hoc analysis and drafted presentations on profitability, pipelines, and clients etc.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for the post, you will need to have -
- At least 4 years of FP&A or big 4 insurance audit experience
- CPA and CFA qualification is a plus
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and bonus will be offered to the suitable candidate. Comprehensive staff benefits. Convenient work location.