You are here
FP&A Director - US listed Tech Company
- Dynamic position with a US listed company
- Graet platform for career advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned US listed technology company. They provide a comprehensive technical solution to wide range of clients around the globe. Hong Kong is their regional headquarter. They are looking for a high calibre individual to join their management team.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be heading up a small team inHong Kong to look after theFP&A function at regional level.
- Coordinate with various business partners in local BUs.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Work with Accounting Department to optimize Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI for projects involving Product Management, Sales and Marketing
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Moderate travel will be required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree Holder in finance, accounting or related field
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Finance or Accounting, with demonstrated progression
- Minimum of 2+ years of managing/supervising direct reports
- Strong communication skills; ability to present effectively to audiences at all levels of an organization
- Self-starter: can work independently and take initiative in challenging situations
- Proven ability to work efficiently, effectively and proactively in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for career advancement. Dynamic position with exciting duties.