You are here
FP&A Analyst (MNC)
Great career path to Manager position
Additional headcount due to expansion
About Our Client
Our client is the an European based company with business over manufacturing, wholesale and retail. We are looking an independent candidate to join and lead our team in the future.
- Prepare routine and ad hoc analysis reports for management decision making
- Analyse financial results/performance (actual vs budget or forecast)
- Prepare cash flow forecast/projections
- Assist in preparing financial forecast & budget
- Prepare reports/package for monthly management meeting
- Analyse/reconcile specific accounts as needed
- Tracking operating costs and evaluate cost efficiency
- Develop, maintain & distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 4 years in commercial accounting in MNC and experience in FP&A.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and analyzing skills and can work under pressure.
- Experience in a trading company environment will be helpful.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- PC literate, proficient in Excel
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is preferred.
What's on Offer
We offer the right candidate an attractive salary package and standard benefits.
- Guaranteed 13 months basic salary
- Up to 2 months discretionary bonus
- 15 days annual leave