You are here
Footwear Commercialisation/Technical Manager - Ladies Fashion
- Team Leading Position - Ladies Fashion Footwear
- MNC environment with stable and open environment
About Our Client
Our client is global, multi-channel retail brand that enables shoppers to design their own shoes. They are on a mission to revolutionize the retail fashion industry and they are on track to become a significant international retailer over the next 5 years. To cope with their rapid growth, they are currently looking for a Footwear Sample Room Manager to join them in Dongguan.
*You will need to construct a pair of shoes for first interview*
As a Footwear Technical Manager, you will need to:
● Plans, coordinates, and leads the daily operations of the manufacturing team
● Support company's product development & technical teams, especially with
regards to product launches and product upgrade. Create and implement test
procedures to mitigate risk of product failure and maintain company's high
quality and fit/comfort standards.
● Communicates with all leadership, including our other facilities, to ensure
alignment to schedules and agreed upon company objectives.
● React to information and create a plan to consistently meet the expectations of
the Technical Director of footwear needs.
● Manage all matters relating to associates and the team. Associate engagement
and performance management.
● Ensure the planning and execution of established safety, quality, deadlines,
operations policies, procedures and practices.
● Ensure safety program execution.
● Ensure future growth by executing a defined strategy to deliver the long range
● To be the link between Technical Director of footwear and all the staff
(suppliers, managers, workers, etc..) in terms to achieve the goal assigned.
● Provide suggestions and recommendations for improvements in collaboration
with factory and implement appropriate changes for production.
● Support all commercialization documentation and ensure accuracy in regards
to tracking reports, orders, tooling costs, etc…
● Troubleshoot QA/QC problems by identifying the root cause of a production
QA/QC problem and implement a solution
● Create an inspiring and collaborative working relationship and environment
between the factory staff and management.
● Lead change management within the production team for new products, and
The Successful Applicant
You will need to have extensive knowledge in shoe-making, understand the structure and has hands-on experience in shoe-making. You will be asked to make a pair of shoes during interview. English speaking ability is NOT a must requirement but preferable.
Footwear factories experience is a must and must possesses extensive production process.
What's on Offer
*Good team culture and working atmosphere
*High quality professional development platform