You are here
(Fluent Mandarin) HR Generalist - Sizable MNC
- Attractive package
- Friendly environment
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and professional health care company based in US. With over 100 years of history, they have global presence over America, Europe and APAC, and finally became a market leader in the 21st century. It's a people-oriented company with international and friendly culture. They have set up an APAC HR team, and are actively looking for a HR Generalist to oversee Mainland China and Hong Kong market.
The successful candidate will join the APAC HR team to:
- Offers solutions to day-to-day HR operational issues including recruitment, C&B support, on-boarding support etc.
- Proactively provide professional HR advice and support on HR issues, policies, systems and projects.
- Set up and develop the Employee Engagement functions, including Employee Satisfaction Survey, Activities, CSR etc.
- Co-work with the Chinese office/ team for all-rounded HR issue. Answer any enquiries and provide feedback from HR perspectives.
- Listen to the opinions from all-levels and provide feedback to the management to work on further retention strategies.
- Arrange APAC training programme and cover other colleagues in other region when necessary
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Mandarin and English is a must, good Korean will be a great plus
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR, Business Administration or other related discipline
- 3+ years related experience in MNC
- HR operation/ Regional HR experience will be an advantage
- Approachable, people-oriented and understanding personality.
- Experienced in Employee Engagements and drive retention programmes, from sizable business is a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Software and using databases, good knowledge with WorkDay
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- Guaranteed 13 month pay
- Good work life balance
- International environment
- Corporate office in Causeway Bay
- Good exposure for both China and HR market