You are here
(Fluent Korean + Cantonese) HR Generalist - Sizable MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and professional health care company based in US. With over 100 years of history, they have global presence over America, Europe and APAC, and finally became a market leader in the 21st century. It's a people-oriented company with international and friendly culture. They have set up an APAC HR team, and are actively looking for a HR Generalist to support the Korean and HK market.
The successful candidate will join the APAC HR team to:
- Offers assistance to day-to-day HR operational issues including recruitment, C&B support, on-boarding support etc.
- Co-work with the Korean office/ team for all-rounded HR issue. Answer any enquiries and provide feedback from HR perspectives.
- Listen to the opinions from all-levels and provide feedback to the management to work on further retention strategies.
- Arrange APAC training programme and cover other colleagues in other region when necessary.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Korean and English/ Cantonese
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR, Business Administration or other related discipline
- 1+ year(s) related experience in MNC
- Approachable, people-oriented and understanding personality.
- Proficient with MS Office Software and using databases, good knowledge with WorkDay
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- Guaranteed 13 month pay
- Good work life balance
- International environment
- Corporate office in Causeway Bay
- Work with Korean office (Regional role)