You are here
Fixed Income Trader - Leading Chinese Asset Management Firm
- Strong support and training from senior.
- In-depth exposure in fixed income.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Chinese asset management firm. They are managing USD 5 billion capital from a diverse investors. They provide investment management and advisory. Due to company's business expansion, they are looking for an outstanding candidate to join their team.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for -
- Executing trade for fixed income products.
- Assisting portfolio manager to manage the portfolio focusing on fixed income product.
- Conducting macro and micro research to keep market information updated.
- Maintaining good relationship with research analysts in sell side.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for this post, you will need to have -
- At least 2 years of fixed income trading experience.
- Valid Type 1 and 9 license.
- Solid knowledge of fixed income in Greater China market.
- Fluent Mandarin, English and Cantonese.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package. Comprehensive staff benefits. Centrally located. On-job training.