You are here
Financial Planning & Analysis Director/ Senior Manager
Newly created senior role
Key person to be part of company expansion plan
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading logistics company looking to further expand their business globally. They are now inviting a high calibre candidate familiar with financial analysis in the logistics industry to join as Director of Financial Planning.
You will be responsible in analysing and evaluating the company's financial performance, focusing on investment analysis, product management, pricing model and business control. The role will play a key role in the company's expansion plan to enhance overall efficiency and profitability of operation. You will be leading a team of analysts to support management decisions and to strengthen the company's competitive position in the market.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in finance/ business/ management or other related discipline
- At least 10 years of experiences in financial planning & analysis
- Exposure in logistics industry is highly preferred
- CPA/CFA will be an advantage
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Senior Manager
What's on Offer
A highly attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.