You are here
- Hong Kong Leading Property Developer
- Promising Career Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong property developer, they are now looking a Financial Controller to manage all financial matters for the Group and their overseas offices.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be leading a team and be responsible for managing and overseeing the overall budgeting & forecasting, management accounting, financial reporting, taxation, banking operations of the Group. You will prepare monthly management reports for management, investors and head office. You will also manage the financial management of all their overseas projects across China and Southeast Asia regions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in auditing and accounting from Big 4 and sizable MNC, with at least 4 years at supervisory level
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in property industry is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; proficiency in Mandarin is a must
What's on Offer
Competitor salary and promising career path will be offered to the suitable candidate.