You are here
- Manufacturing Leader
- Strong expansion plan and good career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is an established organisation in the Manufacturing and Retail industry with strong existence in Asia. Our client continues to expand and further strengthen their position and is looking for a Financial Controller to look after their Hong Kong business.
Directly reporting to the CFO, you will oversee the Finance and Accounting functions leading a team of 15-20. Core responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the full operational and strategic duties within the finance function
- Lead Shared Service centre projects and drive system automation
- Review Group Consolidation
- Assistant management to improve reporting efficiency and quality
The Successful Applicant
A successful applicant will possess a Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant discipline and is a certified member in HKICPA/ACCA. You have to obtain a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience in accounting/auditing from manufacturing. Ideal candidate has to work under pressure and command excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese in both verbal and written forms.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a stable working environment and attractive salary package for the right candidate. My client offers competitive fringe benefits and 5-day work week.