You are here
Financial Controller - Semi Conductor Leader, US MNC
- Excellent brand for career advancement
- Exciting duties with great career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the industry. Fortune ranking and is listed in US. They are looking for a high calibre accounting professional to join their management team.
Reporting to the CFO, you will look after the business for Hong Kong and China. You will be responsible for the below duties:
- Manage various accounting teams in the areas of General Ledgers, Account Payable, Treasury, Credit Control & Account Receivable, Financial Reporting, etc
- Ensure the accounting operations are compliant with the internal control procedures and policies as well as GAAP
- Provide professional financial advice on the company's ad hoc projects
- Provide timely accounting information to management
- Assist business leaders to manage and deliver target operating result
- Work pro-actively with business leaders to drive profitable sales growth with reference to NWC performance
The Successful Applicant
You must be a qualified Accountant with over 15 years of experience. Experienced in China and sizable MNC is a must. Industry exposure to semi-conductor. electronics would be an advantage. You will be travelling between Hong Kong, Shenzhen and major cities in China for this position. Strong business acumen is required as you will need to interact with business leaders. Strong communication skills are also essential.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package is on offer. Exciting opportunity with a global leader. Promising career path.