You are here
This position is now filled
Financial Controller, Regional
- Strong expansion plan
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an established MNC in the Energy & Resources industry with strong existence globally. Our client continues to expand and further strengthen their position and is looking for a Financial Controller to look after their APAC business.
Directly reporting to the Regional Finance Director, you will oversee the Finance and Accounting functions leading a team of 20.
- Responsible for the full operational and strategic duties within the finance function
- Record, classify and summarize all transactions and ledgers in an accurate and timely manner through ERP system
- Review Group Consolidation for APAC region
- Analyze monthly P&L, balance sheet, and expense reports for different regions
- Work with regional IT team for Reporting purposes and enhancement
- Liaise with other regional management as when required
The Successful Applicant
A successful applicant will possess a Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant discipline and is a certified member in HKICPA/ACCA. You have to obtain a minimum of 10-15 years of relevant experience in accounting/auditing from Energy & Resources/ Construction/ Engineering background in MNC environment. Ideal candidate has to work under pressure and command excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese in both verbal and written forms.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a stable working environment and attractive salary package for the right candidate. My client offers competitive fringe benefits and 5-day work week.