You are here
Financial Controller - IPO
- Dynamic position with a growing company
- Great IPO opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a company at final stage of the listing process. To ensure smooth transition, they are inviting an experienced professional to join their management team to lead the final listing process and developing a long term career with them as the Head of Finance and names company secretary after listing.
- Responsible for reorganization/ restructuring of the Finance team
- Prepare statutory and management reporting for the Group
- Prepare the company for IPO
- Being the contact point in the Group with all related internal and external parties
- Maintain strong relationship with external parties including bankers, auditors and business partners
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting processes
- Implement internal control and ensure compliance
- Review and implement policies / strategies in the Group's Finance and Accounting management
- Be the business partner to the board and lead the team to exceed financial and non-financial targets
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 12 years working experience in which 3 years are in similar position; Experience in Construction/ Engineering industry is an advantage. Practical experience in handling IPO Project. Possess strategic mine-set, strong in planning and organization skills. Effective problem solver that can make timely decision that has strong negotiation and convincing skill. A good leader as well as a good team player with strong leadership skill and the ability to drive the team to achieve goals. Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Excellent IPO opportunity. Great role for career advancement!