You are here
Financial Controller HK$1.2M basic - Garment Manufacturing
- Dynamic position with a growing company
- Graet platform for career advancement
About Our Client
Our client is a well known manufacturer in the garment industry. They are looking to expand their business and prepare for IPO. They are now inviting a high calibre individual to join them as part of the leadership team.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead and manage the Finance and Accounting department at corporate level as well as factory operation level.
- You will review internal control and drive improvement of financial management systems and related procedures
- You will manage tax planning arrangement for Group
- You will be responsible for the group's treasury matters as well as capital investments
- You will take the lead in major investment and finacing decision
- Heavily involved in strategic planning and operational decisions
- You will monitor expenditure plans and conduct effective cost saving projects
- You will liaise with external parties including bankers, auditors and other relevant parties
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Occasion travel is required
The Successful Applicant
You must be a Qualified accountant and a degree holder. You will have 15+ years of experience in the GARMENT manufacturing industry. You will have leadership experience. You will have hands on factory operation experience. Experience in leading IPO project and familiar with corporate financing of listed company would be an advantage. Strong presentation skill, being detail minded, sensible to figure, self-motivated are essential qualities.
What's on Offer
Great role for career advancement. Attractive renumeration package is on offer.