You are here
Financial Analyst (Welcome to Pure Big4)
Challenging position with a MNC
HK$ 28,000 - 33,000 per month
About Our Client
Our client is the largest German sourcing company with businesses over Fashion and Furniture. We are looking an independent candidate to join and lead our team in the future.
- Perform in-depth financial and business analysis to support business leaders across all segments of the business
- Prepare management reports and present results to management
- Coordinate with various Finance offices to prepare monthly P&L and balance sheet analysis versus last year, forecast and budget
- Work with the H-OI Controlling team to manage budget and forecasting processes for H-OI Group, coordinate with H-OI Finance teams to prepare annual budgets and forecast
- Perform ad hoc business and financial analysis (incl. financial modelling); and prepare qualitative and quantitative arguments to pursue business initiatives
- Continual review of the financial planning and reporting tool and come up with suggestions to improve its efficiency and effectiveness
- Administer the accounting system (e.g. open/close accounting periods, maintain chart of accounts, exchange rate tables, etc)
- Ad hoc assignments as requested
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 4 years in commercial accounting in MNC and experience in FP&A.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and analyzing skills and can work under pressure.
- Experience in a trading company environment will be helpful.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- PC literate, proficient in Excel
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is preferred.
What's on Offer
We offer the right candidate an attractive salary package (13 months) and standard benefits.