You are here
Finance Officer (6 to 12 months contract)
- Work-life balance
- Exposure to HKMA returns project
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top-tier Canadian corporate bank. They are looking for 2 Finance Officers to join their Finance tema to aprticipate in a large scale HKMA return project.
Reporting to the manager of the team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing HKMA returns to Census & Statistics Department
- Monitoring liquidity ratio and capital adequacy ratio
- Perform accounting entries for month/ quarter end closing
- Engage in ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for this position, you will have the following:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant Accounting experience
- CPA member or qualified
- Hands on experience in preparing HKMA returns
- Proficient in Excel and Access
What's on Offer
Work-life balance with stable working hours.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the candidate.