You are here
Finance Manager - Systems
- US Fortune 500 Company
- Excellent development opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a Fortune 500 company with well established presence within their respective industry and have a strong global operations platform. Due to the APAC growth and strategy plans, they are currently looking for a Finance Manager with strong systems implementation / improvement experience to join them on a permanent basis.
- Lead an in-house team to support Global Finance System (GFS) users and provide help-desk support to users in Asia Pacific region on daily processing and month end closing
- Provide system administrative support including user security and coordinate other maintenance related activities with Global IT
- Work closely with members of the finance organisation to develop requirements for new reports in Oracle system
- Document work flows and develop functional specification and design documentation for users
- Involvement in new System evaluation process and work-flow
- Leading the team for master file maintenance and automation project
- Specialise in Oracle E-business suite and perform relevant business analysis with the primary focus on financial modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, iExpense, Cash Management).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be a Degree holder in Finance with solid experience in Oracle Applications eBusiness Suite implementation. CPA Qualification is added bonus. The person will have a minimum of 5 years working experience in implementation / roll-out of Oracle E-Business Suite. At least two years of end-to-end Oracle Financial project implementation experience (R12 experience is an added advantage). Prior experience experience in Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle work flow is a bonus. Must be able to communicate between finance and support to ensure Finance modules are in place. Must have good project management skills and analytical skills to spot issues and proactively providing system/process solutions, have strong and fluent communication skills including Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
In return, the successful candidate will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package, along with a fantastic state of the art building and a dynamic working culture and environment. Other benefits such as 5 day working week, attractive annual leave allowance and medical / dental are also part of the overall package.