You are here
Finance Manager - Retail&Distribution ; Big 4 Manager only
- Attractive salary package
- Working for a market leader
About Our Client
Our client is market leader in the field with operations in Hong Kong, PRC and Macau. They are now recruiting a high caliber individual to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Controller you would be responsible for:
- Supporting all daily account and finance function, including review of full set of accounts and monthly closing for all the Hong Kong entities
- Preparing Group's monthly consolidation for reporting purpose
- Involving in forecast, budgeting and analysis on companies segment basis
- Assisting in formulate, review and develop internal control procedures and policies
- Working alongside with internal and external compliance requirements
- Liaising with auditors and preparing statutory accounts
- Handling tax filings and tax compliance issues
- Monitoring compliance in accordance with statutory and government's requirements
- Participating in ad hoc M&A projects and transactions as required such as due diligence and on site investigation
The Successful Applicant
To succeed, you will be a qualified accountant with at least 5 years of big 4 training. Big 4 manager grade candidates are preferred. Exposure to PRC retail, distribution is preferred. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a hands-on, proactive, independent and energetic approach are essential. Fluency in Mandarin is a must.
What's on Offer
You will be joining a well established HK listed company and market leader. You can expect an attractive salary package with room for promotion in a few years time.