You are here
Finance Manager, Leading Investment Management Firm
- Finance Manager
- Attractive Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment management company and they are expanding their business in Asia.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling IFRS financial reporting pack
- Closing the accounts at month-end for consolidation into the Group's global financials
- Preparing regulatory and statutory filings
- Providing accounting advice to business for new products
- Participating in finance projects including system implementation and enhancement
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified accountant with at least 6 years of experience of relevant experience. You will have exposure to the financial services industry and ideally with a good understanding of asset management business. You will have excellent knowledge of IFRS. You will possess strong communication skills with proficiency in English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain commercial experience in the Financial Services industry.