You are here
Finance Manager-base at Hangzhou ($1m + housing + edu)
- All rounded role
- China Exposure and Excellent Prospect
About Our Client
Our client is a stable quasi-government organisation. To support their growing business, they are now looking for a high calibre individual to join their finance team.
- Review HK & PRC Financial Reporting Standards as well as corporate governance requirements
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual financial statements in accordance with HK & PRC Financial Reporting Standards
- Responsible for budget and forecast and day-to-day operations
- Identify risks and rewards and responsible for internal control
- Liaise with local government and tax advisors for business partnering opportunity
The Successful Applicant
You should be a degree holder in Accounting or Finance or related discipline with over 8 years of working experience. Qualified Accountant with 5 years of audit experience is required. Suitable candidate should have work experience covering China and fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Inter-personal and multi-tasking skills are also essential. Familiar with PRC GAAP and PRC tax.
What's on Offer
Exciting and all rounded role to oversee the Group's overall financial performance. Excellent opportunity to join a stable company.