You are here
Finance Manager (~46K) - HK Listed Company
- All rounded role with a listed company
- PRC Exposure and Excellent Prospect
About Our Client
Our client is a public company listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. To support their growing business, they are now looking for a high caliber individual to join their finance team.
- Report dually to Financial Controller
- Lead the financial functions of the Group, including their China offices
- Manage financial budgeting, forecasting and overall financial performance
- Responsible for the Group's consolidation and familiar with the HK listing rules
- Work closely with the Group's Company Secretary on announcements and circulars
- Liaise with auditors for statutory audits in HK & PRC
- Assist in M&A and investment events
- Assist in ad-hoc projects to support decision-making
- Travel to China in a quarterly basis
The Successful Applicant
You should be a degree holder in Accounting or Finance or related discipline with over 5 years of working experience. Qualified Accountant with 5 years of audit experience is required. Suitable candidate should have work experience covering China and fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Work experience in a listed company is essential.
What's on Offer
Exciting and all rounded role to oversee the Group's overall financial performance. Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company.