You are here
This position is now filled
Finance Director - Post M&A Integration
- Global F500 brand
- Japanese market focus ( Excellent Japanese comminicate is a must)
About Our Client
Headquartered in Guangdong, our client is a global leader in the broad category of Home Appliances business. Established in 1968, it has been growing consistently for nearly 50 years. Its global turnover approached USD $23B in 2015, stands as the world's 3rd largest Home Appliance manufacturer with over 120,000 employees worldwide. Recently, our client successfully acquired a Japanese enterprise and they are now seeking a high caliber focus on the M&A integration and provides with merger, acquisition and divestiture support, focusing on post-deal integration and separation planning and implementation.
1. Assist the Integration Management Office in the project management of overall integration activities for any/all acquired or merged companies/assets.
2. Drive specific M&A process improvement activities, working with representatives from cross-functional integration teams.
3. Assist in tracking metrics, documenting processes, and managing M&A Share Point sites.
The Successful Applicant
1. Effective written and verbal communication at all levels of the organization is critical to success.
2. Excellent Japanese and Chinese communication is a must.
3. Manages, plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
4.Minimum of 5 years work experience in Finance or a industry based finance role, with specific industry focus (manufacture is preferred, but not essential). M&A and Project Management Office experience is preferred;
5. Has flexibility to travel 50% to Japan will be necessary.
What's on Offer
Free meal, housing allowance are fully provided;
High competitive package.