You are here
Finance Director - Garment Manufacturing
- Exciting career with an industry giant
- Great career advancement opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company with extensive presence around the globe. Due to continuous expansion plans, they are inviting a senior finance professional to join their top management team.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will lead a big team to perform all rounded financial duties includes: financial reports, management reports, budgetary control and cash flow forecast, tax, treasury, etc. Support senior management on business decisions by providing accurate financial reports, management information, provide sound financial advice and value added analysis to operating departments. You will monitory the financial performance of the factories in the group and perform consolidation for senior management. You will work as a business partner to the Managing Director of the BU to raise efficiency and boost revenue for the business. You will be responsible for ERP system upgrade and other ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting / Finance degree of University
- At least 10 years of experience in an Operations business partnering type of roles in an multinational manufacturing environment of which at least 5 year of management experience
- Knowledge in SAP and relevant ERP implementation experience
- Excellent communication, open minded, influence and relationship building skills, inspiring trust and confidence from business partners, able to efficiently interact with other functions and teams
- Team Player with strong team management and leadership skills
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese
- Travelling is required
What's on Offer
Exciting career with the industry giant.
Excellent regional exposure and great platform for career advancement.