You are here
Field Engineer/ Technical Manager - MNC SI, New Team in HK
- Rapidly growing company
- Start-up alike opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a European IT service integrator. To cope with the business establishment in Asia, they are now looking for their first ever technical staff in Hong Kong. As a Field Engineer/ Technical Manager, you will be responsible to deliver on-site hardware support to their clients in the banking, retail, and etc. industries.
Great opportunities will be offered to well performer along with the company's rapid expansion.
- Perform troubleshoot by analysing the client's system log remotely
- Replace hardware (HDD, PSU, CPU, etc.) at customer sites, including datacentres, server rooms, etc.
- Oversee warehouse and manage inventories
- Liaise with their APAC Technical Hubs located in Malaysia and Thailand
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma holder in in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, or etc.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Solid knowledge in server and storage hardware (Brands including Sun Solaris, HP, IBM, EMC, Dell and etc.)
- Basic knowledge in Server Operation System for extracting logs from the systems (Such as Sun explorers, EMC SP collect, HP ADU and etc.)
- Experience communicating with customers
- MUST be able to communicate in both Cantonese and English
- Strong sense of ownership and self-motivated
What's on Offer
The client offers a competitive remuneration package, a great career path and training along with the company's rapid expansion across APAC.