You are here
Experienced Java Developer - Securitys Broker - HKD$30k-$50k
- Permanent Role
- Negotiable Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client, Hong Kong's largest Securities Broker, are currently looking for a strong Java Developer to join their growing team here in Hong Kong.
A successful candidate will have to design, develop, and maintain software applications that are used to automate Back Office, Accounting, Treasury and Compliance operations of the firm. The tasks involved in this process may include:
- Reporting applications using Java
- Web-based GUIs using Java/J2EE on Linux platform
- Parsers for vendor data in CSV, XML, FIXML or SWIFT MT (ISO 15022) formats
- Shell scripts using Perl/KSH/Bash/Python
- Full System Development Life Cycle
The Successful Applicant
* BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
* Proficiency in Core Java is a must (there will be a JAVA technical test during interview)
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Independent, self-motivated, and detail oriented
* English written/verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
Fantastic remuneration package, yearly stock bonus and cash bonus, structured training and development, exposure to capital markets, permanent role.