You are here
Experienced C++ Developer - Financial Services Firm
- Fantastic Salary Package
- Great Employee Benefits
About Our Client
A worldwide Financial Services firm who specialise in providing Trading services and solutions.
* A successful candidate will develop, maintain and support various proprietary applications and sub-systems.
* A particular focus will be the development of the back-end interface to financial exchanges for market data, with a heavy reliance on gcc under Linux.
* The position will require a dedicated, enthusiastic, proactive and quick learning individual, who can successfully operate as a part of a group of developers. The applicant should be prepared to operate in a highly dynamic and goal oriented environment.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physical Sciences is required. PhD is preferred.
* Proficiency in C++ in UNIX/Linux environment is required.
* Two or more years of professional programming experience is preferred.
* Knowledge of Perl, Python or similar scripting language is preferred, preferably in UNIX/Linux environment.
* Prior experience in finance is preferred but not required.
* Good communication skills are required. Spoken English.
What's on Offer
The compensation package includes a *generous* salary plus an annual cash performance bonus plus an annual restricted stock bonus.