You are here
Ethics and Marketing Compliance (4 months Contract 50k)
- Short-term wholistic compliance engagement
- Global Compliance exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an American Custodian Bank
- Assisting in the preparation of various regulatory filings and reporting to regulators.
- Assisting in design and implementation of ethics compliance related activities.
- Completing Licensing and marketing compliance reviews
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry.
- 3+ years of legal or compliance experience with knowledge of rules and regulations in at least one of the following jurisdictions: Hong Kong, China or Singapore. Knowledge in South Korea or USA rules and regulations a plus.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Team player.
What's on Offer
Competitive package will be offered to the right candidate.