You are here
Equities Trade Support, 5 years exp, 40-45k renewable contract
- Support front and back office colleagues
- Excellent career path
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest international banks and is now looking for a Trade Support Associate Analyst to join their team.
Supporting the bank's everyday trading activities, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the accuracy of trade bookings
- Maintain trade record accuracy
- Alert the desk to any activities that might impact the bank's products or positions
- Assist with product set up
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Immediately available candidates are preferred
- Have a minimum of 5 years of Equity / Equity Derivatives experience
- Work experience in Trade Support and Equity Derivatives (Asia Market) is preferred
- Familiar with the "Lifecycle of a Trade" concept
- Excellent understanding of Settlement process and derivatives products knowledge - Options, Swaps, Notes etc.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.