You are here
- Diverse and promising career development opportunity
- Attractive compensation and benefits is provided
About Our Client
The world market leader in one are of Industrial/Electronics Manufacturing
1. Be responsible for the overall management of Engineering department, including NPI, PE, IE, Mold Engineering, Production fixture/jig design and fabrication.
2. Establish a capable engineering team, take over the implementation of the new product from R&D team once the product design is approved, develop the right and capable manufacturing processes to support the manufacturing of the new products, design and make the mold/tool/fixture that required for new product manufacturing.
3. Responsible for the trouble shooting with existing products and manufacturing processes, continuous improve process capability to ensure the product was made on right quality standard and in the most cost-effective way.
The Successful Applicant
1. America or European Citizen
2. Bachelor degree or above in double E field or equivalent;
3. 15 years+ working experience in an Engineering Management Role with minimum 10 years leadership in New Products Introduction in a fast-paced manufacturing environment;
4. Experience should include new product development and introduction, packaging design, process engineering, mold engineering, project management and establishment of engineering structure and procedures to support company strategy and business needs.
What's on Offer
1. Diverse and promising career development opportunity
2. Attractive compensation and benefits is provided