You are here
E-Commerce Warehouse Manager
- Expanding Company
- Fantastic Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing Fashion E-Commerce business with their headquarters based in Hong Kong. They are expanding exponentially and offer viable alternatives and affordable prices in competition to your usual high street brands. They are exciting young firm with big plans and huge potential.
Our client prides itself in doing their own order fulfilment and see this as a core competency of our business. Growing from a 500sqft warehouse early 2014 we are now working from a 6,000sqft warehouse in Wong Chuk Hang. In 2016, we will be opening a 30,000sqft warehouse in Hong Kong and the Manager will play a crucial role in the transition to this state-of-the-art warehouse.
You must be a role model and leader and love to solve problems, make informed decisions and manage the team in order to achieve maximum results. The Manager will be critical in ensuring a safe and organized warehouse, managing a highly motivated team. Ensuring customer satisfaction is the highest priority and you will work closely with all the other divisions including product, customer service and logistics to make sure we are the most loved company in the world.
- Manage all the elements of the warehouse that affect the successful picking, packing and/or shipping of orders to our customers in a manner that is consistent with our high customer service standards
- Interested in latest developments and technologies in order fulfillment software and hardware and continuously implementing improvements to optimize accuracy, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing the performance of the warehouse team members
- Conduct performance reviews, create and monitor development and improvement plans and compensation reviews in coordination with senior management
- Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listens to others, understands and solves issues and provide instructions to all team member
- Make sure that all equipment used in the picking and shipping areas is used in a safe and efficient manner and that the team has all the resources including training and equipment to achieve the company's goals
- Work closely with the logistics manager to optimize processes and communication and co-ordinate both inbound and outbound shipments
- Establish and maintain metrics for department and provide frequent communication and feedback to senior management
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required. Concentration in Supply Chain/Logistics or Operations Management preferred.
- 4-10 years of Warehouse & Fulfillment experience, preferably in Retail and/or e-commerce
- Demonstrated understanding of WMS, inventory management and product flow and productivity standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must possess outstanding organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead by example
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment and manage competing priorities
- Positive attitude and the ability to change direction with little notice
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity for a E-Commerce warehouse and Fulfillment Manager to join a rapidly expanding e-commerce business based in Hong Kong. Offering the chance to join something, new, fresh and richly rewarding! Not to be missed.