You are here
e-Commerce Assistant Manager - 30k
- Extensive shipping experience
- e-Commerce talent
About Our Client
Our client is a shipping company that specializes in bulk carriers that transport iron ore, coal, and wood chips to tankers that transport crude oil and LNG, car carriers and containerships that deliver variety of finished products.
- Perform project related tasks, like planning, roll-out, gap-analysis, improvement to better enhance the business' performance
- Work closely with both internal and external parties to comprehend the projects and improve on the e-commerce systems
- Responsible for Web or Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) enhancement
- Initiate process enhancement across the business to raise the effectiveness and efficiency
- Solution provision regarding problematic issues
- Support documentation and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Information Science and Technology, Business Administration, Shipping/Logistics Management or equivalent disciplines is preferable;
- Shipping experience is a must
- Experienced and knowledgeable in eCommerce (EDI or Web)
- Experience in project management/system implementation is preferable;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Detailed-minded, good time management, communication and presentation skills;'
- Able to perform under pressure
- Proficient PC skills including MS office
- Excel in language application for both spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
What's on Offer
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!