You are here
Director of Strategy and Business Development
Fantastic corporate career platform with international exposure
Work for a dynamic and international team with huge growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 and the world leading electrical appliance manufacturer with established businesses across the world. As part of their globally expansion, they are now seeking to appoint a strategy director to be one of key members of the senior leadership team in its group level, and to focus on global expansion and business diversification plan.
The Director, Strategy and Business Development will develop and implement growth strategies for the group, with responsibilities including:
1. Working with executive team to understand their current and future needs and identify problems and new opportunities
2. Connecting with analysts to understand and anticipate market and technology trends
3. Monitoring competitor strategies to identify and profile key gaps
4. Driving the development and management of strategic industry partnerships to accelerate the company's market growth and leadership
5. Acting as an internal and external evangelist for the company's unique abilities to deliver value to the market
The Successful Applicant
1. Extensive experience in strategy and business development of manufacturing, high-tech, IT, or consumer goods industries;
2. Must have strategic planning experience and have held a senior-line position;
3. Ability to challenge senior points-of-view and to encourage effective cross-regional and cross-functional relationships;
4. Understand the complexities of a global, multi-product business and can resolve conflicts effectively;
5. Act in interest of long-term benefit of the organization and has positive attitude/ability to quickly integrate to organization
6. Ability to interact with a wide range of people and cultures and has innovated mindset;
7. Excellent writing and speaking skills in Chinese and English; this individual must be able to communicate complex ideas and information clearly and concisely.
What's on Offer
Offer is up to 1-1.5million RMB per annum.