You are here
Director, Public Relations
- Dynamic work environment
- Attractive Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a well-recognised tourism & hospitality conglomerate
Acting as the Head of the public relations and events team, the incumbent will be responsible for leading a team to drive strategic communication for international and China markets. This includes brand building, PR event planning, campaign launch management, media relations, publicity building and more.
The incumbent will act as the direct contact point with the media and will be required to not only oversee the tactical communications strategy but also build positive relationships with a variety media contacts, vendors and internal stakeholders.
This will be a highly strategic role focusing on helping the company build positive brand exposure and help the team achieve all previously set goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in PR/Event manager/Marketing with regional exposure
- B2C marketing experience and sound knowledge of PR and consumer marketing
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to work with a multitude of business units
- Strong media connections, with knowledge in social media strategy as well
- Strategic minded with sound business acumen
- Excellent leadership experience
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (Written and spoken)
What's on Offer
Career progression and an opportunity to work with a global brand with attractive benefits