You are here
This position is now filled
Director - Private Equity
- Buy side opportunity for senior Ibankers
- M&A focus within Greater China
About Our Client
Our client sees their people as their primary strength and differentiates itself from other alternative investment firms by devoting the full scope of its intellectual capital to the mission of discovering industry leaders that will be at the forefront of their industry across all three business areas including Private Equity, Public Securities and Prime Real Estate.
- Independently execute a wide range of corporate finance and capital market transactions on a global basis with focus in the Greater China region (including M&A, Private Equity etc).
- Manage whole transaction process: design deal structure and execution plan, arrange due diligence, structure deal financing, devise negotiation tactics and liaise with regulatory and other authorities
- Take a leading role on all stages of the deal process
- Build and maintain relationships with investors, shareholders, external parties and internal business units
- Work closely with professional parties on transaction and related regulatory authorities
- Conduct valuation, financial impact and capital structure analysis
- Execute exit strategies for portfolio positions
- Oversee and manage the financial and operational performance of post-acquisition portfolio positions.
The Successful Applicant
Education & Experience
- Degree holder in Law, Business, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years working experience in IPO / corporate finance / M&A gained in FIG Investment Banking with proven track record of successful deal negotiations
- Familiar with leverage buyout and experience in leading M&A transactions
- Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules and the Takeovers code and relevant rules and regulations
- Excellent communication skills to different levels of management and external clients
- Strong skills in financial modeling writing and research skills
- Excellent negotiation skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese, spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good knowledge on presentation and computer skills (MS Office, including PowerPoint)
- Willing to travel
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
This is absolutely an exciting opportunity for a talent with the background in Investment Banking under Corporate Finance team with very strong background in M&A which is focus in Greater China. It will be a great opportunity for talent from Investment Banking environment to move into a reputable buy side fund.