You are here
Director or Project & Facilities Development
- Director of Project and Facilities Development
- Remarkable Commerical Property Portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable group in Hong Kong running unique commercial properties in Hong Kong. It is expanding steadily with good development in sustainability projects.
- Lead and in Charge of the regular capital and maintenance projects;
- Lead the project and facilities team to co-ordinate and liaise with architects, interior designers, consultants, contractors and other professionals;
- Liaise with other directors across the corporation to deal with operational matters of the project and maintenance projects;
- Define project needs and refine scope of work for future construction, capital and maintenance projects;
- Develop and implement an energy conservation program leading to substantial reductions in utility costs
- Plan and supervise daily, short term and long term tasks to ensure all minor and major equipment are well-maintained and being kept in good operation condition
- Work closely and manage the expectation internally with the department heads to ensure the projects are completed on time and within budget
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Building Services, Facilities Engineering or related field
- Minimum 20 years relevant experiences
- Ability to plan, organize and implement assignments in particular electrical and mechanical projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have an optimistic and outgoing personality to handle a high pressure environment.
- Well-versed skills in handling interpersonal relationships across the department
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- HKIE is a msut
What's on Offer
Attractive package and good career prospect are offered to selected candidate.