You are here
Director, Group Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Number One Marketing position
- Large HK-listed conglomerate
About Our Client
Our client is a large HK-listed group operating in the hospitality, property management, food & beverages and tourism industries. Due to recent growth, they are currently looking for their Director, Group Marketing & Corporate Communications to join their Management team and lead their prestigious brands.
The incumbent will takes care of the marketing and related issues of the whole Group with the help of a team of 30 staffs.
- Manage all facets of the Group Marketing & Corporate Communications Department to provide strategic marketing and communications plans and support to respective business units, with the aim of improving the market awareness and the business results of the respective units and the Group as a whole.
- Understand market trend, customers' needs and customer segmentation as a basis for future business strategies and advertising plans for respective business units and the Group as a whole
- Explore different marketing and distribution channels for the business units and the Group
- Plan, organize and execute marketing and promotion programs with the aim to improve the Group's image and business results with the support of public relations & promotion activities as well as service assurance programs
- Leading the teams to work out strategic plans, programs and to ensure they are produced timely, cost-effective and are in line with the Group's marketing and communications goals
- Act as Group spokesperson whenever necessary and give recommendations to management in relations to corporate communications issues
- Maintain good relationship with local and international media as well as community on behalf of the Group and develop meaningful marketing and advertising plans
The Successful Applicant
- 20 years' marketing experience, most of which in either Property Management, Hospitality or Food & Beverages industries.
- Proven experience in leading large teams, ideally covering both Corporate Communications and Marketing
- Group level experience will be consider as a strong advantage.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Chinese.
- Creative, organised with strong business sense
What's on Offer
The job offers the number one marketing position in a large and well-known HK-listed group.