You are here
Director of E-Commerce (Hospitality, $50k)
- eCommerce role with strong business exposure
- Strategic role
About Our Client
Our client is an international, top-tier hotel group with global business operations. Representing various brands catering to different groups of travellers, it is now looking for a eCommerce professional to drive various eCommerce strategy for its numerous properties across the region.
Serves as the P/L owner of online booking channels, this person is responsible to plan and strategize all eCommerce related campaigns to achieve revenue goals. By leveraging various digital marketing means such as SEO/SEM, display, this person is to manage the online portals, enhance website traffic, funnel management and achieve ultimate revenue goals.
This role will lead a small team and reports to the senior management of the hotels.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid 5-10 years of hospitality eCommerce/digital marketing background is highly preferred
- Sound eCommerce P/L ownership experience, prior experience in managing hotel online booking portals required
- Outstanding communications skills is required
- Fluent spoken English and Chinese is essential
- Candidates with short notice period will be prioritized
What's on Offer
- 5-day work
- Excellent brand exposure
- Career progression
- Team leading position