You are here
Director - Corporate Real Estate
- Client position
- Competitive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial institution with strong presence in Hong Kong market.
- Manage the operation of the Property Department, monitor the performance of the team and give guidance.
- Identifies changes for his field of business and make proposals to adjust strategies to changes accordingly.
- Oversee the office and to maintain the premises in good and healthy condition to facilitate daily operations.
- Study the feasibility and introduce new services as required by various departments.
- Manage projects including renovation work, new fitting out works and reinstatement work. Carry out feasibility study, interior design, construction, time and budget estimate as well as the overall control, with or without the assistance of outsider consultants for both Hong Kong projects.
- Oversee the necessary repair and maintenance.
- Assist on formation and implantation of Business Continuity Plan and Crisis Management.
- Prepare annual budget for review and approval, budget control, review and approve purchase orders and invoices and oversee the payments.
- Manage asset control and inventory via accounting systems.
- Provide assistant to in the development of best practice, workplace standards and the relevant group policies and procedures.
- Monitor and re-measure the office space occupancy by cost centres in regular bases.
- Oversee the Occupational Risk Assessment on office premises.
- Oversee the Bank's tenancy matter including the offices (the main lease with the Landlord and sub-leases with the Bank affiliates), the warehouse, the residential leases of expatriates and the short-term accommodations of new foreign arrivals.
- Direct contribution to operational permanent control framework including: - Responsible for the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan - Responsible for ensuring team members comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines. - Responsible for reporting all incidents according to the Incident Management System - Responsible for ensuring job descriptions are written, distributed and updated
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor Degree on Building, Construction, Property/Facilities Management or other relevant subject.
Minimum 10 year's experience in construction project management /corporate facilities management with not less than 5 years in supervisory role.
Fluent communication skill in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Strong financial /analytical and problem solving skill, ability to offer innovative options.
Experience in office administration and operation support in property aspect.
Experience in managing office operating accounts including budgeting, monitoring, verifying, controlling and reporting. Preference given to good office accounting experience.
Knowledge in operation and planned/ad-hoc maintenance of office infrastructures. Experience with dealing room and computer room preferred.
Knowledge in office fit-out, renovation, relocation and re-stacking. Preference given to the practical experience in project management and move management.
Basic knowledge on HK statutory requirement to office operation.
Some knowledge on tenancy matters on commercial and residential aspects.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and promising career enhancement.