You are here
Director, Communications & Media Relations
- Regional role
- Newly-created role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most highly-regarded insurance company globally. Due to rapid expansion in PAC region, they are looking for a Director to develop Executive Thought-Leadership programs and provide communications to CEO, CIO and CMO.
- Development and execution of Company's executive thought-leadership program, primarily by writing persuasive and well-articulated pieces to drive brand strategy in the wealth and insurance space, and build a platform for competitive differentiation
- Drive strategic and high-impact integrated PR campaigns that support Company's thought leadership.
- Project manage key propriety research and drive creative PR campaigns across Asian Markets
- Provide communications support to Asia CEO and senior management in Asia Division for external-facing engagement, including interviews
- Build executive profiles through traditional and social media
- Manage brand reputation within media - Write and edit external facing material (press releases, website content)
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance, Public Relations or Communications
- At least 8-10 years' experience gained either in financial journalism, corporate communications or PR agency managing financial public relations campaigns and market research projects.
- Strong relationship and working experience with Regional business media
- Experience in preparing C-suite executives for media interviews
- Strategically inclined with strong financial knowledge
- Exceptional English verbal, written and editing skills are mandatory for this role
What's on Offer
The role offers the opportunity of joining a large matrix organization and interacting at C-Suites executives level.