You are here
Director of Business Development
- A well known real estate fund
- Track record in various asset classes
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established real estate fund manager with an excellent track record of deals across the APAC region
- Investment Sourcing: Sourcing of real estate investment opportunities, co-investment and/ or joint venture projects, and to make investment recommendations to the Founding Partners.
- Capital Raising: Grow and diversify the group's AUM through driving and managing strategic capital raising exercises, including identifying, contacting and presenting to potential investors, coordinating with third party placement agents and managing all marketing and fund-related documentation.
- New Product Innovation: Work with the Founding Partners, directors and advisors to develop and structure new fund products, direct investments and other ventures.
- Investor Relations: Work closely with the Founding Partners in establishing and nurturing new contacts and maintaining current investor relationship.
- Networking and Market Updates: Develop and maintain relationship with market participants, financial advisors and other investment agents to keep abreast of the market movement and potential deals.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years demonstrated successful experience in private equity/real estate industry
- Possess an existing network within the Investors' community
- Possess strong commercial acumen and preferably with proven ability to perform financial modelling and analysis
- Excellent marketing capabilities with aggressive, creative, entrepreneurial personality to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in small team and be able to comfortably interact in social settings
- Good command of written and spoken English
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a boutique fund with a lot of innovation and track record across the region