You are here
Digital Media Planner (Regional Role)
- Westernize Culture
- Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned leading media agency, offering various publications and online platforms with well-recognized brands. To support its regional online advertising sales, it is now looking for a regional media planning and sales support caliber to join its team.
As a Digital Marketing Planner (Regional role), you will:
- highly detail oriented, thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- familiar with online advertising platforms and executions
- day-to-day support of the company's advertising sales team by developing media plans and advertising proposals
- work closely with sales development and sales on digital only and integrated campaigns
- manage and track online campaign implementation, delivery and optimization processes and ensure that contract revenue is fulfilled.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-5 years of experience in online advertising or marketing at a media/publisher
- client facing experience or agency, prior online planning experience is a plus
- multi-task and juggle multiple projects at once, and anticipate every project need
- Strong analytical, scheduling and booking skills is needed
- Strong team spirit and communications skills is needed.
What's on Offer
- 5 days work
- Regional and global exposure
- Westernize company culture
Do not miss the chance. Action and apply now!