You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
- Good Regional Exposure
- Key Market Player
About Our Client
Our client is an UK-based manufacturer of quality baby products with its own global brand around the world. They're currently looking for a digital talent to join their regional marketing team to further develop its integrated digital marketing plans for the Asian markets.
You will be directly reporting to Regional Head of marketing,
- Increase their brand presence on-line and engagement level with consumers to drive continued sales growth and build brand reputation
- Initiate digital marketing campaigns, social media content calendar to drive consumer engagement of the brand.
- Work with distributors to ensure the optimal activation of digital campaigns
- Define KPIs with distributors to ensure their digital teams execute effectively to deliver brand strategy and revenue targets.
- Support the regional marketing team in development of specific digital marketing activity to drive online growth
- Work with local marketing & trade marketing, global digital team, social media agencies, external media and PR agencies in delivery of fully integrated digital marketing plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field required
- 5+ years digital marketing experience in B2C market
- Proven experience of running regional digital campaigns and managing websites.
- Experience of digital in other Asian markets is desirable
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
What's on Offer
- Industrial knowledge training will be provided
- Good regional exposure in a Global brand
- Attractive salary package