You are here
Digital Account Manager - Global Marketing Agency
- Global marketing and advertising agency
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading marketing and advertising agency that specialize in providing creative service, CRM solutions and marketing data to provide meaningful marketing recommendations and insights for small and large corporations on their business decision making process. They are now looking for an Account Manager to manage their key project in Hong Kong and APAC.
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining a portfolio of clients focusing on Asia markets with in-region support of some regional/global programs, and managing the delivery of digital projects.
This associate will be the main point of contact for the client stakeholders for ongoing program maintenance and account relationship management, throughout the service and project lifecycle, communicating with, troubleshooting and advising the client. In order to provide and maintain exceptional quality of service and project delivery, They will work collaboratively with other teams including strategy, UX, project management and technology both in-region and remotely to deliver exceptional work.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ year experience in a comparable position.
- CRM or digital agency experience preferred.
- Independent and able to perform well under pressure.
- Solid project management skills. Ability to plan and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build and grow client relationships.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with technical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) in English and Putonghua mandatory
- Flexibility to occasionally travel in-region as required
What's on Offer
- Regional exposure
- Fast growing business
- Central work location
- Fast track progression opportunity