You are here
Desktop Publisher - Financial Services
- Attractive package
- Excellent reputation
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a desktop publisher to be part of our their Marketing and Communications team in Hong Kong. This team provides creative and graphics support to the advisory business across China. The team's emphasis is on positively differentiating by bringing a high level of creativity, flair, and visual impact to external communications and pitch materials, while ensuring a professional level of finish and brand consistency.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for the production of high quality marketing collateral using MS Office 2007/2013 and Adobe Creative Suite, ensuring that all bids, pitches, client presentations, place-mats and flyers/newsletters are professional and consistent with the brand guidelines. There is also a need to bring a creative eye to the clear and professional layout of content and template design. It will be the primary responsibility of this position to provide desktop publishing and layout support to our business in Beijing, so Chinese language skills (including working in traditional and simplified Chinese) and a willingness to spend some time working in our client's Beijing office on a regular basis are essential.
The Successful Applicant
- Good English and Chinese language skills (including working in traditional and simplified Chinese)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel and have the ability to quickly and consistently produce or format pitchbooks and bid documents to tight deadlines
- Experience developing and using templates within the Microsoft Office environment
- Excellent provable knowledge in Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent skills in using Adobe Professional Acrobat
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong eye for detail and consistency
- Strong creative vision and a good eye for layout
- Problem solving and a quick learner
- Team player and ability to creatively collaborate with the rest of the Marketing and Communications team
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 (PPT, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat) including developing and using templates within MS Office environment
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro
What's on Offer
Fun working environment and excellent company reputation.